ZAZU SAM SLEEP TRAINER AND NIGHTLIGHT - GREY DETAILS
Sleep Trainer Clock! Best Sleep Trainer On The Market!
Sam the Sheep is an expert in sleep :-)
- Sam closes his eyes at bedtime to sleep and opens his eyes to let your child know when they can rise and shine!
- Sleep trainer SAM goes to sleep when you put your little one to bed. Sam will actually close his eyes and his screen will light up in a blue shade, meaning ‘It is time to sleep’.
- For the early birds, sleep trainer SAM will show your child ‘how much longer’. Half an hour before he will open his eyes Sam will change the colour of his screen from blue to green, meaning ‘You are getting there. Hang on just a little longer’.
- By the time it is OK to get-up, pre-set by yourself off course, sleep trainer SAM will open his eyes, his screen will light up to be white while showing the Sun, meaning ‘OK, now you can wake me up if you really have to...’.
- SAM comes with 2 alarm settings. The first, at a specific time, for example 7 am in the morning. The other option is after a set number of minutes, for example wake-up after 120 minutes (afternoon nap).
- SAM has a sound alarm which can be set (or disabled).
- SAM’s nightlight, the lit up screen, can stay lit during the entire night while using the adaptor, but can also be set on a timer (5-15-30 minutes).
- SAM operates on AC/DC (adaptor included) and batteries (4 x AA, not included).
- With a night light and lots of other useful functions SAM is in the top paddock ;-) when it comes to sleep trainers!
Perhaps something from our Lullaby Time Collection may be of interest to you?
ZAZU SAM SLEEP TRAINER AND NIGHTLIGHT - GREY CATEGORIES
Zazu SAM Sleep Trainer And Nightlight - Grey appears in the following categories: