Terms and Conditions
The Crayons web site is owned and operated by Crayons Retail Pty Ltd ABN 67 148 843 690.
Availability of Products
- You acknowledge and agree that from time to time, some Goods on the Website may be out of stock or unavailable and we may not be able to fulfil all or part of your Order. If this occurs, Crayons will contact you within five (5) Business Days to arrange a full or partial refund. We will use reasonable endeavours to process the refund within five (5) Business Days. Your receipt of your refund will depend on the period of time it takes your financial institution to finalise the refund. Crayons is not liable with respect to any loss you or any third party might suffer as a result of any delay in processing your refund.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or suspend any Good displayed on the Website from sale either temporarily or permanently at any time without notice to you. Crayons will not be liable to you for any loss you or any third party suffers as a result of a withdrawal or suspension of availability with respect to a particular Good.
- Where your Order is affected by an error on the Website (for example, in relation to a description of Goods, an image, Price or otherwise), we may reject the part of the Order that is the subject of the error. If applicable, Crayons will proceed to fulfill the remainder of your Order in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If you are not satisfied with the partial fulfillment of your Order, you can return your entire Order to us as an order that has been incorrectly delivered in accordance with the Returns Policy.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- all pictures and images of Goods displayed on the Website are for illustration purposes only, and the sizes and dimensions of Goods may differ in real life;
- you have read any corresponding written description of the Goods prior to submitting your Order;
- the colour of Goods as shown on the Website may vary in real life;
- where we provide sizing or other measurements in the descriptions of a Good (where applicable), it is your responsibility to ensure that the actual size of each item is suitable for your purpose prior to submitting your Order; and
- any accessory featured with the Goods is for illustration purposes only.
Site Contents, Ownership & Use Restrictions
The material on this site is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in all content, other material and compilations contained in, or used to create or support this site including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and navigational and other software (collectively referred to as the Contents) are owned or controlled, and are reserved by Crayons and it’s related companies, affiliates, licensors and licensees.
The name ‘Crayons’ is a registered trademarks of QuickBiz Services Pty Ltd.
Personal, Non-commercial Use
Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, download, and print in hard copy portions of this site solely for the proper and reasonable purposes of:
- Placing an order with Crayons; or
- Using this site as a shopping resource, provided that you do not modify the site and that Crayons retains all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Contents.
You are not authorised, without the prior written permission of Crayons and each other owner of rights in content that you access via the site, to reproduce, frame, download, store (in any medium), communicate, show or play in public, adapt, change, or create a derivative work from that content.
Protecting Your Log on Details
You agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your user name and password. You are liable if your user name or password is used by an unauthorised person. You agree to release and indemnify Crayons in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your user name or password. Crayons may suspend or cancel your account at any time without prior notice.
Security & Privacy
We Can Use Your Feedback
You grant Crayons an irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use any material, information and ideas that you transmit to this site or otherwise provide to Crayons from the time you authorise it to be sent. You agree that we can use and adapt any ideas, concepts, techniques, words, images or other content contained in these transmissions for any purpose and without restriction or compensation.
You must not upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the site any material which:
- violates or infringes the rights of others (including their privacy and intellectual property rights);
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
- restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the site;
- affects the functionality or operation of the site or its servers or the functionality or operation of any user’s computer systems (e.g. by transmitting a computer virus or other harmful component, whether or not knowingly); or
- breaches any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority, including authorities that require Crayons to take remedial action under any applicable industry code.
This data is provided ‘as is’. Neither Crayons, nor the provider of the data, represents or guarantees, or accepts any liability whatsoever in respect of, the accuracy, currency or completeness of any of this data. It is not provided for professional use. Any use of this information is at the user’s risk. Crayons does not accept any liability for any delays, interruptions, errors, or omissions, however occurring (including as a result of negligence) in the collecting, recording, processing, storing or dissemination of this information.
This site may contain third party advertisements and links to third party sites. Crayons does not make any representation as to the accuracy or suitability of any of the information contained in those advertisements or websites and does not accept any responsibility or liability for the conduct or content of those advertisements and websites and the offerings made by the third parties. Third party advertisements and links to other website where goods or services are advertised are not endorsements or recommendations by Crayons of the third party websites, goods or services. Your access to or use of them is at your own risk.
You may use and/or copy the information on this website for personal reference only. Crayons endeavours to ensure all information contained in this website is correct at the time of inclusion. However, the accuracy of the material cannot be guaranteed and visitors using the information from the website do so entirely at their own risk. The information may not be reproduced or published in any other way or by any means without the prior written consent of Crayons.
For further information on using the content of this site please contact: [email protected] or 1300 232 111.