Refunds and Returns
The following policy is offered by Crayons in addition to the statutory rights to which you may be entitled under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and other applicable Australian consumer protection laws and regulations. If you are not satisfied with your Crayons purchase, please call us on 1300 232 111 within 14 calendar days of the receipt of the product.
Please note that except where required under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 or other applicable Australian consumer law, protection law or regulations, under this policy, Crayons does not generally permit the return of, or offer refunds for, the following products in addition to the statutory rights to which you may otherwise be entitled:
Opened memory, Opened software, Gift Cards, and Non-Crayons branded/Third party products
Am I eligible for a Refund, Return or Warranty Claim?
To be eligible for a refund, return or warranty claim, customers must meet the following requirements:
- Report the details of the fault and return the goods to Crayons as soon as possible.
- Provide proof of purchase when returning the goods.
- Stop using the faulty item.
- Make sure you care for the goods while in possession.
- Used the product in a way that is described in the products warranty information.
- Not disposed of, lost or destroyed. In other words, there needs to be proof that the product has failed.
Crayons reserves the right to reject the refund, return or warranty claims if consumers:
- Change their mind about a product. This includes when a consumer has found a cheaper product elsewhere, has bought a gift that is unsuitable, or their circumstances have changed and they no longer require the goods.
- Affected by being used in an abnormal way. Such a use may be noted in the warranty as rendering it void, or it may be a use that you wouldn’t reasonably expect the product to perform.
- Are unable to provide a proof of purchase.
- Are responsible for damaging the goods by not following the instructions, or misusing the product.
How do I Return a Product?
If you are not satisfied with your Crayons purchase, please call us on 1300 232 111 within 14 calendar days of the receipt of the product, or visit our store location and talk to a Crayons representative. You are responsible for the cost of returning the item to us, as per the NSW Dept of Fair Trading & ACCC guidelines.