FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER WITH MONKEY & CHOPS POCKET MONEY MATHS FLEXIBLE MAGNETIC CHART
MONKEY & CHOPS POCKET MONEY MATHS FLEXIBLE MAGNETIC CHART DETAILS
Working hard for your money.
- A great way to introduce linking responsibility with monetary reward within the household.
- By adding a value to each chore that’s completed, it promotes your child’s understanding of monetary value.
- It introduces children to real-life applications for mathematics.
The Monkey & Chops Pocket Money Maths Chart can be used for up to two children. Attach your child’s name tag to the left column of the chart. Then, add the pocket money magnets according to the chores they’re expected to perform throughout the week. Mark the days on which they’re expected to complete each chore and a specific value for each. Each time your child completes each chore, place a tick in the corresponding “completed” box. When "pay day" arrives, multiply this value by the “chore value” to get the money earned for each chore, then add up all your totals.
Whats in the box
- 1 Pocket Money maths Chart
- 37 Pocket Money Magnets
- 1 Dry Erase Marker
- Creative & Critical Thinking
- Fine Motor Skills
- Social & Emotional
They'll be laughing all the way to the bank.
MONKEY & CHOPS POCKET MONEY MATHS FLEXIBLE MAGNETIC CHART CATEGORIES
Monkey & Chops Pocket Money Maths Flexible Magnetic Chart appears in the following categories:
Pocket money maths
Great concept. A few more different type chores would be good or blank magnets where you can add your own.