FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER WITH MELISSA AND DOUG TURN AND TELL CLOCK
MELISSA AND DOUG TURN AND TELL CLOCK DETAILS
Muuuuuummmmmm, what's the time?
- A large clock face with numbers in red to represent the hour time and numbers in blue to represent the minutes.
- Yellow segments allow the child to see visually 'quarter past', 'half past' etc.
- Use the 13 double sided time cards to practise making the time on the clock by moving the arms, and sliding open the digital clock display to see if you have it correct.
No longer will you need to answer to the call, as your child will now be able to learn how to tell the time with the Melissa and Doug Turn and Tell Clock. With it's many features it wont be long before you can ask them what the time is. When all is done for the day and it's time to pack away, simply store the time cards in the holder at the back for next time.
Whats in the box
- 1 Wooden Clock
- 13 Double Sided Time Cards
- Creative & Critical Thinking
- Fine Motor Skills
Son, Darling, what's the time?
MELISSA AND DOUG TURN AND TELL CLOCK CATEGORIES
Melissa and Doug Turn and Tell Clock appears in the following categories: