KEMBO CUISENAIRE RODS DETAILS
Cuisenaire Rods? Fun Maths :-)
A colourful and visual way to learn addition, division and multiplication!
- Cuisenaire (like Cuisine with 'aire' on the end) are a visual way to see mathematics.
- Each Rod equals the number it represents by multiplication of One. The white unit of One, when multiplied is the same length as the other rods - eg 10 white Number One Rods will equal the Orange Number 10 Rod.
- A colourful and visual way to learn addition, division and multiplication!
- Standard set of 136 coloured Cuisenaire Rods with parent guide booklet
- Numbers-In-Colour Primary Mathematics System
- This is a great way to introduce children who love colour to the concept of maths & numbers :-)
- Not recommended for very young children (small parts)
- The best thing about Cuisenaire is that apart from helping children to understand maths they can make shapes - smiley faces, trees, flowers - even a radiant sun. By playing with the rods children can also gain a sense of ratios, composition and logic. Beautiful maths :-)
Please Note! Choking hazard due to small parts - care required for younger children.
KEMBO CUISENAIRE RODS CATEGORIES
Kembo Cuisenaire Rods appears in the following categories: