IQ KEY PERFECT 350 SCIENTIFIC TOY DETAILS
IQ Key Perfect 350 for Land Based Robotics Experiments!
IQ Key is an educational construction system consisting of clear capsules which may be connected to form various toys that can be static or moving and, depending on the model, can be suitable for land or water!
- A scientific toy specifically designed to encourage children to see how things work.
- You can make 10 models from the one kit
- Assembly manual and instruction guides to explain how different capsules work and to what purpose.
- Made from the same strong and stable polycarbonate as that used in an Astronaut's helmet.
- Promotes fine motor skills, concentration and visual processing.
- Suited from 8-14 yrs.
- Suitable for educational and classroom purposes to promote technical careers in engineering, robotics and mechatronics!
- More info? The capsules usually have six hollow connectors pointing out, where a sleeve piece bridges between two capsules. The hollow connection pegs on a capsule have electrical or rotary adapters inside, reaching into the next capsule. Depending on the set there are electric motor capsules, radio control capsules, gear capsules, pontoon capsules and others: there are also battery holders, wheels, propellors, impellers, lights, wires and other miscellaneous supporting pieces.
IQ KEY PERFECT 350 SCIENTIFIC TOY CATEGORIES
IQ Key Perfect 350 Scientific Toy appears in the following categories: