FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER WITH HABA DANCING EGGS GAME
HABA DANCING EGGS GAME DETAILS
A delightful Easter Egg alternative :-)
One Dozen Eggs - which one dances?
These little eggies are made of wood & are a game of dexterity for 2-4 players!
- Ten eggs in a carton - but only one is the dancing egg!
- A bit like the old party game where one had to carry an orange under one's chin except this time the children have to carry the eggs where ever designated - under the arm, crook of the elbow, between their knees etc - & whilst they are concentrating on that - they best look out for the egg thief!
- Two large picture dice will direct how the game proceeds
- HABA wooden toys are made from sustainably sourced wood
- All wooden toys are safe to go from hand to mouth
- Suitable for ages 3-99.
- Dancing eggs - what a lovely thought ... tap dancing eggs, belly dancing eggs, waltzing eggs...
Did you know that Crayons has a great range of cookie cutters? From Alphabetical Letter cookie presses through to Ninja cookie cutters!
- Creative & Critical Thinking
- Fine Motor Skills
- Gross Motor Skills
- Sensory Awareness
- Social & Emotional
HABA DANCING EGGS GAME CATEGORIES
HABA Dancing Eggs Game appears in the following categories: